Friday, October 30, 2009

Different Shades of Irie

Sunglasses. My favourite accessory. Especially of the vintage variety. I could spend the rest of my life naked as long as I had a different pair of shades for everyday of the [year]/week... and shoes...but that's a whole other ball game. I love color, I love shape, I love size. The more ridiculous the better. The thing I love most about them it that you can express yourself however you choose, and still maintain some level of anonymity. Sometimes they make you feel invisible - altho keep in mind - style of ridiculously and invisibility have are inversely related. I dont mind it that people stop and stare. Flatter me some more. I dare you. Whether or not they approve of my style, jealousy still resides in the fact they wish they could pull it off. Pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment